CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
The Vanuatu Citizenship Program (Development Support Program – DSP) was created by the Government of Vanuatu in 2017. Vanuatu passports have the longest validity of 10 years for all family members regardless of their ages.
Processing time 2 months
Visa free travel Visa free travel: Instant visa-free to 130 countries including the Schengen States, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong
Investment type Donation
Investment cost USD 130,000
Family dependents Spouse, children below 26 years old and elderly parents above 50 years old..
Passport validity Ten (10) years for both adults and minor children.
The Republic of Vanuatu is a beautiful nation stretching across the South Pacific Ocean, located west of Fiji and four hours by plane from the east coast of Australia. Vanuatu is a South Pacific Ocean nation made up of roughly 80 islands that stretch 1,300 kilometers. The islands offer scuba diving at coral reefs, underwater caverns and wrecks such as the WWII-era troopship SS President Coolidge. Harborside Port Vila, the nation’s capital and economic center, is on the island of Efate. The city is home to the Vanuatu National Museum, which explores the nation’s Melanesian culture.
Vanuatu is a member of the African, Caribbean and Pacific Group of States, Pacific Community, Pacific Islands Forum, United Nations and World Trade Organization.
Flexible with transfer of funds
The investment is payable only after the Vanuatu citizenship approval, not before
No need to renounce your current citizenship(s)
No notification to your home country on your new Vanuatu
Citizenship by Investment
No physical residency requirements, you are entitled to apply instantly
No interview, language test, education or management experience required
Instant visa-free to 130 countries including the Schengen States, UK, Singapore and Hong Kong
Allowed to stay in United Kingdom for 6 months at a time
Reputable second passport easy to obtain visas when required
No taxes on capital gains, no taxes for non-residents
Ability to open bank accounts in reliable banking institutions worldwide with this passport
No restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital
To be eligible for Dominica Citizenship under its Citizenship by Investment Programme, there are two options to choose from.
DUE DILIGENCE & BACKGROUND CHECKS
Citizenship Invest appoints a Document Collection Specialist for each case. The firm offers a bespoke
service that simplifies the application process, requesting from clients the bear minimum. Our job is to
simplify the document collection as much as possible and when required we obtain the documents for the
client without their involvement. Please note the below list is to be used as a guideline only, after assessing
the particular case Citizenship Invest prepares a personalized checklist.
Documents required from each applicant including children:
• Nomination form
• Certified copy of all passports held
• Certified copy of Photo Identity Card
• Original Police Record from country of birth, country of citizenship, country of residence (if different), and any country in which the applicant has resided for at least one (1) year in the past ten (10) years, for each applicant sixteen (16) years and over.
• Personal Profile (CV) including Education and Employment History (Main App + Spouse)
Full Document Submission:
• Nomination Form- Full Documentation
• Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of full birth certificate with MOFA attestation (i.e. a birth document that also includes your parent’s details, or a household register, family book etc.).
• Original Medical Certificate
• Eight (8) Original passport-size photos
Forms and documents required only from the main applicant:
• One original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months.
• One original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, chartered accountant or other professional of similar standing), not older than 6 months.
• One original Employment letter
• Certified copy of university/college diplomas
• Proof of residential address (copy of valid tenancy contract/original utility bill)
Documents required only if married persons apply together:
• Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificates with MOFA attestation (if applicable).
• Certified copy of divorce documents with MOFA attestation (if applicable)
For a personalized document checklist please contact us.
The estimated time to receive citizenship approval depends on the due diligence processing time and the specific case.
- Program Overview
- Citizenship Law
- Country profile
- Benefits of the program
- Applicants Qualifications
- Investment requirements
- Application Fees
- Document Checklist